Do you want a blog tour :
We get some very common questions from all the authors. To save our time and to understand whether you really want this, here are some answers.
Q1. What are blog tours?
A blog tour is when multiple number of bloggers review your tour as a specified period of time.
Q2. Where do you promote?
We promote in the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Goodreads, Instagram and Google Forums. We will soon be starting in the Yahoo groups. We also will start putting all the books we promote in Library Thing.
Q3. Do you have any rules?
A Blog Tour follows a certain pattern. To demand that it should start immediately is not possible. Here are the rules we follow:
- We first put up your book in our website, asking reviewers who may or may not belong to the bookclub, to sign up.
- We then wait for two weeks and then send the form individually to the bloggers.
- It takes about two more weeks for the bloggers to answer back.
- It should be noted here that depending upon the number of ongoing tours we have, we might ask you to wait for sometime. Promoting multiple books together is not advisable.
- Some books are generic and we might not find immediate reviewers for it. So if we ask you to wait, it is only due to the fact that reviewers take more time to sign up such books.
- We do not promote non-fiction and erotica.
- If a book is not well edited, we might stop the tour. We REFUSE to give anything but honest reviews. If at any point of time, either party feels, that the reviews are not working in favour of the tour – the tour can be stopped immediately.
- When we say that we are give only honest reviews that does not mean that we promote NEGATIVE reviews. We only PROMOTE reviews that are good for your book.
- When you sign up the form we assume that you have read our rules. This is to maintain a good relationship between either parties.
- The Book Club members cannot BUY the books that come up for reviews. The books are the responsibility of the author and the publishers.